Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Size||1/2inch, 1inch, 2inch|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
Available with us is a comprehensive range of Chain Wheel Operated Pinch Valves. These are the modified version of laboratory pinchcock in which the rubber sleeve is protected under the casting made of cast iron. The main advantage of pneumatic pinch valves is that the fluid passing from it does not come in contact with its metal parts except the sleeve. This property makes it corrosion resistive against the action of various fluids.
Open body pinch valves assure the smooth flow of water like pipeline and their collar sleeve eliminates gasket. Pinch valve is user friendly and can be operated easily as compared to other wheel operated valves. This valve allows positive control over flowing media because of its in between stoppage that gives desired throttling. These pinch valves are extensively used for handling corrosive slurry, liquid with solid suspensions, abrasive media, and many others. We offer pinch valve in best application range with flange as per BS, DIN, ASA & IS dimensions and ranging between 15mm to 300mm.
General features & highlights :
* Seat less & glandless valves
* Field replicable elastomer sleeve
* Elastomer sleeve having four reinforced lugs
* Flanged ends & drilled to Din, Ansi, Bs-10 and Is
* This valve incorporates all
* The design modifications based
* Construction to handle abrasive corrosive media
* On our experience & is of study
Brief details of pinch valve :
* Pinch valve is a seat less & glandless valve
* Pinch valve is a modified version of laboratory pinchcock in which a rubber sleeve is protected under a cast iron casting
* The fluid passing through does not come in contact with either body covering or any other metal parts of the valve except the sleeve
* Hence the body and other metal parts are almost permanently not subjected to the corrosive action of the fluid
* The flow through the valve is straight and full as that of a pipeline, when the valve is fully open. Further, the collar of the sleeve eliminates gasket
* The valve is simple hand wheel operated of rising wheel type, hence the operation of the valve is just simple as other wheel operated valve
* The in-between stoppage will allow the desired throttling causing the positive control over flowing media
Pinch valve finds its application in handling corrosive slurry, abrasive media, liquid with solid suspensions and many others that are difficult to handle with seat valve.
The flange of the pinch valve can be supplied in accordance to BS, DIN, ASA & IS dimensions. The range for the valve is from 15 mm TO 300 mm.
The valve can be supplied with electrical and pneumatic actuation.